Wednesday 27 April 2016

ENTERTAINMENT GIST:-See How Childbirth Nearly Destroy Tiwa Savage Sex Life

It is very obvious that one of Nigeria’s most celebrated entertainer and singer, Tiwa Savage is enjoying childbirth and her new status as a mum since she welcomed her son, Jamal last year.



However, the 36-year old singer Tiwa Savage has revealed in a recent interview with Saturday Beats, that her bedroom life with her husband Tee Billz was almost ruined after the birth of their son following the fact that she diverted a lot of attention to her baby even though she still loved her husband.

SOURCE:-Ajayi Jamiu | Topup9ja Staff


She therefore advised that striking a balance between the attention given to one’s child and spouse is key, if the embers of romance are to be kept alive in a relationship. She said:

“Initially when I gave birth to my son, the attention naturally shifted to Jamal because he would always wake up every two hours as such, you have to give him all the attention. Child birth may make your s*x life not to be interesting any longer and it may change your s*x life. You may have stretch marks in places you don’t like but eventually for the sake of your marriage, I would encourage every woman to look after their husband as well especially after having a child.

“My husband and I have always been very good friends before marriage and we are still good friends. You have to know that you are living for someone else in a marriage so you cannot make selfish decisions. For example, if I need to make any important decision in my life, I need to consult my husband because he is the head of the family. Ultimately, I need to give him that respect because he has the final say.”

READ ALSO:-Tiwa Savage Reveals Baby's Name

Speaking of her best and worst experiences as a mother the Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage said:
“The scariest moment I have faced as a mother was when I was in the delivery room and the doctor told me that the heart rate of my child had dropped and they had to do a quick suction to get his heart beating again. My happiest moment as a mother was the first moment I saw my son in the hospital.”
The famous Nigerian songstress also dismissed speaculation that her fanbase might have declined following her mariage and childbirth saying:

“Numbers do not lie, since I gave birth, my Instagram followers have increased to about 1.4 million and I have 1.5 million followers on twitter. I would actually say that my baby has been a blessing to me. It has not been easy but I have a handsome son and I would do whatever it takes and make any sacrifice to give him the best and that is why I am working hard in my career”

Many people believe that Yemi Alade is one of Tiwa’s biggest rivals in the music industry sequel to how well she (Yemi) covered up the gap created by Tiwa’s absence from the industry during her pregnancy and post-natal period. But surprisingly, Tiwa Savage has cleared the air, as she explained that it is not strange for two people excelling in the same field of work to be compared, but denied the existence of any rift between them.

According to her;

“There is actually no beef between me and Yemi. I love what she is doing and she also loves what I am doing. We do not have any collaboration together now and we are not working on any project but if it happens, God willing, I would be happy to be a part of it.

 
             ADVERTISE WITH US | TOPUP9JA STAFF | ABOUT US | CONTACT US 
 Join Our Community By Writing for us / Informative Content you want us to Post on Topup9ja? Join Now
                    THINK IT IS IMPORTANT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MUSIC

SPORT