Tuesday 10 November 2015

Entertainment Gist:-Paul Okoye Celebrates Wife's Birthday In Style

Paul Okoye of P-Square invited guests to his home for his wife’s birthday on Sunday, November 8.


Celebrity couples present at Anita Okoye’s birthday celebration were the other half of P-Square Peter with his wife, Lola, as well as Tuface Idibia and wife, Annie.

 Prior to the celebration, Paul shared birthday messages to his wife on Twitter.
He wrote: “It’s my wife’s birthday. Happy birthday, sweetie, my angel, my one and only. Happy birthday, my angel, my everything.”

It feels really great seeing the brothers gather in celebration with their wives especially after several speculations of a crack in their relationship following their marriage to women from different backgrounds.

See picture below



No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MUSIC

SPORT