Tuesday 21 June 2016

Extra:-OLUWO OF IWOLAND; BEWARE OF FRAUDSTER USING MY NAME





The Oluwo of Iwoland Oba AbdulRasheed Adewale Akanbi has alerted the public about fraudsters who are using his name and exalted throne to con people.
This was contain in a press release by the monarch himself where he affirmed he has shut down his facebook account since he ascended the throne but has a facebook like page not in his name but in his palace name.
He also stated that he has never solicited nor will ever solicit for fund or gratuities from anyone on Facebook.


"I will like to repeat for the umpteenth time that I, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Ilufemiloye Telu 1, do not, at the moment, operate any Facebook profile. I stopped operating my Facebook profile a short moment after my coronation when my personal Facebook profile was hacked.
However, I will like to mention and acknowledge that two Facebook pages (not profiles) are being operated in my name and under my authority.

The pages (not profiles) “Emperor Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Telu 1 (link: fb.me/emperortelu1 or facebook.com/emperortelu1)” and “The Palace of Emperor Telu 1 of Greater Iwo Empire (link.fb.me/palaceoftelu1 or facebook.com/palaceoftelu1)” were created on my behest and are being managed by two of my most trustworthy men.

These pages are meant to serve personal and special purposes on behalf of myself and the palace. Therefore ALL ALLEGATIONS OF FRAUD OR FALSE REPRESENTATION against these pages by anyone whosoever are FALSE and should be disregarded.

 I also acknowledge that many groups created by me including (but not limited to) Greater Iwo Kingdom, Association of Iwo Indigenes in Nigeria and Diaspora, etc. are still in existence and functional.
I will also like to add that I have never solicited, am not soliciting and will never solicit for fund or gratuities from anyone on Facebook.

All requests for fund for my personal use are NOT TRUE and are not from me.

I will not send personal messages to anyone on Facebook to demand for money.

Any request for support to community projects (if any at all) will come as a broadcast for public consumption and will carry the well-publicised Greater Iwo Empire Account Number which can be easily verified on our food and clothing banks.

I will like to appreciate Mr ‘Niyi Rufai, Mr Tunde Badru, Mr Akano Hamid Akham (my new Online Content Manager) and others for their voluntary service towards creating a befitting online image for the Palace."


Telu 1

This will be the second time since he has ascended the throne that he would have to dissuade ALL ALLEGATIONS OF FRAUD OR FALSE REPRESENTATION.




    

 Join Our Community By Writing for us / Informative Content you want us to Post on Topup9ja? Join Now
            THINK IT IS IMPORTANT? SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MUSIC

SPORT